We are in the Mid-July now after quarantine in some areas of the country. Here in Jersey things are getting gradually back to normal. People are enjoying the beach now. I am so excited to present you with the latest fashion trends for Summer 2020. I also put together some styles ideas on my own.
- Bra Aceentuating- Yes you can see bra accentuating on top of some dresses or visible by transparent outfits.
- Puffed – this trend was popular in 1930s, it was a hyper feminine style now is back again. The puffed sleeved was either a short 3/4 length or full length sleeve gathered at the top or bottom.
- Short suits – this sophisticated style of a blazer it’s so on right now. You can wear white short suits during daytime and noon.
- Wrapped Ankles – street styles stars are wearing the wrapped ankles on top of the pants. Metallic leather- the end of holidays maybe over but Metallic coats, bags are so on right now. The color is not overwhelming, perfect for evening parties.
- Neon Colors are all over this summer with vibrant energetic green and orange.
I am wearing a green mint puffed top from Mandee store with white shorts from guess, and white leather Puma sneakers. You can combine this pretty look with a summer hat. You can also wear a white short suit for late afternoon.
Patricia is wearing a blue puffed-non sleeve top with a white skirt from Mandee store with nude sandals.
Wearing neon green and orange dresses light and comfortable for the summer time. Thank you for reading our blog. Stay safe xoxo.